Monday, February 24, 2014

Sincerely Polish Neon Jellie Collection Swatch and Review

*Nothing to Disclose* Hello and Happy Monday Friends!! It's been a little while since I've posted, I used to disclose what was going on with me and recently I was diagnosed (finally) and told I have Fibromyalgia. I have good and bad days and the last couple have weeks have not been the greatest for me. So I apologize but I have tons of great swatches and lots of new indie brands (to me) coming my way that I can't wait to show you.

Today I am showing you Sincerely Polish Neon Jellie Collection. When I saw swatches of these on instagram I knew I had to have them. The collection consists of 4 white jelly polishes with neon glitters throughout each in different shapes, sizes, and colors. I got the chance to purchase these before the release date from Karen, who couldn't have been a sweeter person. She kept me up to date with everything, including when her new caps and brushes arrived.



First, is Neontastic Love.



Neontastic Love is a white jellie base filled with neon pink glitters in small and large hexes as well as neon hearts. The formula on this was outstanding. I'm not a huge fan of jellie polishes because I don't like my tips to show, but these made my tips look GOOD.



For this swatch I used 3 coats topped with a thick coat of Seche Vite. Please excuse my nubbin of a pointer finger, I suffered a pretty good break when getting Carter out of his highchair and instead of cutting them all back I decided to let that one catch up.



The neon pink glitters were by far my favorite of all the glitters, I couldn't quit catch the real "neon" color but inside the white jellie they really do have a great "pop".



Next, we have Electric Love Crush.



Electric Love Crush is a white base jellie filled with neon pink hexes, squares, and hearts along with neon blue hexes and squares. Again, the formula is spectacular.



For this swatch, I used 3 thin coats with one thick coat of Seche Vite. I think of all of them I had the best glitter pay off with this one than the rest.





Next, is Digital Get Down.



Digital Get Down is a white jellie base filled with neon green and neon blue hexes in different sizes.



Anyone remember N'Sync's Digital Get Down, oh the days when Justin Timberlake's curly top. Mmmm..... Oh, wait, back to the polish. This one was named after N'Sync's song, because, let's face it, who WASN'T an N'Sync fan?



This is 3 thin coats of Digital Get Down followed by a thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat.



Lastly, we have Beyond Supernova. My favorite of the whole collection.



Beyond Supernova is a white jellie base filled with neon pink hexes and stars, along with neon green hexes in different sizes.



It's no secret that I love different shaped glitters, and Beyond Supernova fills that little spot in my heart that I have for them, being filled with the neon pink stars. I think this rounded out the collection perfectly. Once again, 3 thin coats followed by a thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat.


Overall, this collection was fantastic, down to the formulation, to the glitters, and even the white jellie base. I've never encountered such a great white jellie that gives me enough opacity that it makes me feel good about not wearing undies with it.

The entire Neon Jellie collection is now out for pre-order including mini's that can be found at Sincerely Polish and you can also follow them on facebook here for updates and extra photos.

Will you be purchasing any or all of this collection? I can honestly say I am SO happy with my purchase, and the customer service is incredible.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

*Polishes in this post were provided to me at a discounted rate for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. they are all so cute :) a fun collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection... yet another indie brand to add on to the wishlist ;) x

    ReplyDelete