Tuesday, February 4, 2014

KBShimmer Let's Get Star-ted Swatch

*Nothing to Disclose* Hello Friends! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend, and what a superbowl right? Hahaha, just kidding. Anyways, today I have for you KBShimmer, Let's Get Star-ted.

If any of you have seen my previous haul posts, you'll know that KBShimmer is one of my all time favorite indie brands. The formula on all of her polishes is out of this world, and the color combinations are to die for. I really can't wait to see what they come up with this spring.



Let's Get Star-ted is a white crelly base with black stars, matte blue. black and purple hexes. The formula was wonderful on this, two easy coats followed by Seche Vite. If I had layered this over a white polish I guarantee the outcome would have been much more vibrant but I love the way white crellys look on their own as well.



What do you think of Let's Get Star-ted? Do you own any KBShimmer? Tell me which ones you have! I'de love to hear!

You can find KBShimmer on their website here as well as their etsy shop here. You can also follow them on Facebook to stay up to date with new releases here.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment