Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Nicole By OPI- I Lilac Gumdrops

Hello and Happy Afternoon my beautiful friends! Today has been a long and stressful day, I took my oldest to his first day of preschool and I have to say, It was so bittersweet watching him walk with his classmates into his room while I was shedding plenty of tears. How was your weekend and MLK Day? I hope it was a great one!



Today I have for you Nicole By OPI- I Lilac Gumdrops, part of Nicole by OPI's textured collection. I've been in one of those moods where I want everything textured, especially if it has glitter particles in it!



I Lilac Gumdrops is just what it says, a gorgeous matte lilac texture with smaller lilac glitters hidden inside of it. I was really surprised by the formula of these as well. Very smooth and didn't goop like some of my other texture polishes. Another thing I really love if this is FULL texture, you know, the ones that say they are textured and have a few sand like particles. THANK YOU NICOLE BY OPI! I am loving this and can't wait to try out the others that I picked up from this collection.



This is two easy smooth coats with no topcoat. With these I do double up on the base coat just for easier removal. The best way I have found to remove texture polishes is to soak a cotton pad, hold it on the nail for about 10 seconds and swipe it down in one swipe. If you go back and forth there will be glitter madness everywhere!

Do you own any of the Gumdrop collection? Which is your favorite?

If you haven't already don't forget to enter my giveaway here! It ends January 31st and there are two winners to win an entire Color Club Holo Collection!


Until Next Time!
-Sammi

1 comment: