Friday, March 1, 2013

Wicked Polish - Pox!

Holy goodness, Happy Friday! This week seemed like it flew by and boy am I GLAD it did! I've been having a lot of fun today spending time with the boys and relaxing, and most of all, polishing!

Today I have for you an EPIC polish. Wicked Polish- Pox. I first saw photos of these on IG when Rylee had posted them, give me a neon matte glitter polish and you just set my lemming into high gear. So I waited, waited, waited for news on a restock. (I pretty much stalked Rylees IG and facebook) and it came! She announced she would be restocking at 1 PM that day, I made sure I had the day off (do I sound crazy yet?) and waited for the clock to turn 1. I literally have never typed faster in my life. I was only able to snag Pox, but I'm glad I got one as she sold out in literally 2 minutes. I could have cried tears of neon glitter I was so happy.



Pox is part of the Pestilence collection. It is a white milky crelly base with neon pink and orange glitters in large, medium and small sizes.



DO YOU SEE ALL OF ITS GOODNESS?!!! Yup, I'm yelling it's THAT great. I die a little bit every time I look at my nails. I don't know how I will part with taking this off. I hope eventually I will be able to get a back up bottle.



Here I have layered two coats of Pox over two coats of Sinful Colors- Snow me white, followed with a coat of gelous, and a coat of Seche Vite.



I'm really loving all of these neon glitter polishes that have been popping up around the indie world, Jindie Nails is another one who is making a huge mark in neon glitters, and I just saw Lush Lacquer post some as well!



What do you think of Pox? Are you lemming any from the Pestilence Collection?



I've got some GREAT news for you!! Today Wicked Polish will be restocking at 5PM MT. Set your alarms ladies & gents, it's gonna be quick! I'm lemming Hematoma and Gangrene at the moment, I'm hoping I can snatch them up!! Check the website here and also make sure to like them on Facebook to keep updated on restocks!! ALSO! Harlow&Co will be carrying Wicked Polish in the near future!!! Make sure to like Harlow&Co also for updates!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade !! But I love the bottle shape too, am I weird?!?!?! LOL !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty nevver seen a polish like this :) i get all the excitment :)

    ReplyDelete