Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Sugar Skull Nail Art

Hello my sweets and Happy Humpday! Last night I was a little down in the dumps, so I decided to do a little nail art. And what I ended up with is something that I am REALLY proud of and I hope you enjoy it as well.



Not to toot my own horn or anything but how awesome are these? I didn't think they were going to come out as well as they did. I started out with a base of Sinful Colors- Snow Me White an on my ring finger I used Sinful Colors- Black on Black. I used fimo flower slices from bornprettystore and the studs on the roses and the noses I used heart rhinestones, also from born pretty store. For the mouth, and artwork above the eyes I used black acrylic paint and a small detail brush.



Sugar Skulls are really in right now, and I LOVE them. I have artwork going above my polish area of three seperate sugar skull girls. I will have photo's posted of my area as well as a "tour" of it once everything is organized:)



What do you think of my Sugar Skulls? I think I'll be trying one on my toes at some point:) You can find the items I used for this on bornprettystore and you can use code BUL91 to get 10% off of your purchase, plus free shipping!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

9 comments:

  1. Really cool! Love the use of the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are AMAZING. You can flatter your ego, lady, because they rock. I luuuurve them. Have no words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! great idea for using those fimo slices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use fimo! I love your index finger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute,think they'll fit the halloween theme very well as well. The accent nail is very interesting too :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, you did an amazing job! This manicure is so creative, cute and a bit crazy! I love it, it's one of the best nail art I've seen in the last months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This. Is. Fabulous. I did a sugar skull makeup for Halloween a couple of years ago and have one tattooed on my foot...love 'em! This is one of the best sugar skull manis I've ever seen. Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete