Sunday, March 3, 2013

Polish Addict- 80's Baby

Hello & Happy Sunday! The weekend went by far too quickly. Anybody do anything fun? I spent time with the boys and that is good enough for me<3 Today I am going to be showing you a pretty amazing polish made by my friend Laura at Polish Addict.



80's baby is an insanely packed glitter topper full of "matte neon glitters in various shapes and sizes"



This had a GREAT formula, I was so impressed, I had to do no digging or fishing for glitters and had smooth coats unlike a lot of other glitter tops I've used.



Laura is such a sweetheart, and I've had great joy in getting to know her and I just recently purchased lots of goodies from her shop, including some FAB smelling cuticle oil, cucumber melon is the bomb.com.



I layered two coats of 80's baby over two coats of China Glaze- Egniting Love. PERFECT match for eachother. The orange neon in EL didn't let the orange glitters in 80's baby a chance to play, but they were definitely there in full!



I just spoke with Laura a couple of days ago and she has something really awesome coming to her shop that I am really excited for! So make sure to keep in touch with her on facebook along with her IG @polish_addict_34 and also my facebook and IG @glitznglammerxx to keep updated on what's coming!



Make sure to check out Laura's shop as well, she just listed some of her spring collection and NEW CUTICLE OILS:)

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT combo !! Love it and it's such a happy mani :) ahhh you cuticle oil hoarder !!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete