Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It's about that time...

Alrighty folks... It's about that time. I'm sure you have all heard the news by now that Google Reader will be no more after July 1st. Hold tight though, We are only in March and July is quit a ways away. But to ensure that you keep up with me and my whereabouts there are a few other places you can find me to keep in touch.

To the right side of the screen you will find a few links, first, let's start with Bloglovin'. Bloglovin' is a sight very similar to blogger and I actually really enjoy it, one of the great features to it is that you can "transfer" the current blogs you are following right over to their site. So you won't miss anyone!

Second, there is Facebook, make sure you like me to keep up with certain posts, I am slowly getting the hang of the page and am going to be using it more frequently, I have an epic giveaway planned once I hit a certain number on facebook that I am REALLY excited about so make sure to hop to the right and click "like!"

You can also follow me via email. I have a twitter account set up, I'm not sure how to use it yet but if you'de like to follow and guide me through my journey you can follow me @glitznglammerxx

And last but not least, good ol' instagram. This is a great way for me to show daily mani's and I even show sneakpeeks of things that I will be posting on the blog. You can find me there @glitznglammerxx.

Have I overloaded you with places to find me yet? I hope not, I really enjoy all of my readers and you all are the reason for keeping me going, (as well as my polishsistas, they know who they are!)

I'll see you around!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment