Saturday, March 16, 2013

Daring Digits- Trailer Park Boys Collection!

Hello & Happy Saturday loves! WOW! Have I got a seriously amazing post ahead of me here. The title says it all, yup, that's right. A Trailer Park Boys collection. Are you asking yourself what TPB could be? Well, if you don't know what it is then, really, you are missing out on some AMAZINGLY funny stuff. (This is an adult series and would recommend parental consideration if under age) When I found out Ashley had made a Trailer Park Boys collection I could have DIED. It's rare when someone I ask, or even knows, knows what I am talking about, so let me introduce you to the main squeezes in this collection!



First up, lets meet Julian. Julian is my kind of guy. In the series (they also have a movie) Julian is the guy who starts their "so called" documentary. Julian spends most of his time on the show, drinking, dealing, and doing the most random things.



Julian is a black jelly base full of gold glitters. This reminds me of Ricky's black tshirt he is always wearing, and the gold glitters remind me of the whiskey he always has, ALWAYS.



I layered two coats of Julian over two coats of a plain black creme. This had one of the smoothest formulas I have ever used in a black jelly! I loved the way this looked on, and mainly want to keep it on forever because, let's face it, Julian's a good looking guy. (Mwuahahah)



Next up, we have Ricky. Ricky is a sleezeball kind of guy. Julian and him have been friends since childhood and do just about everything together. Ricky is known in the show mainly for growing dope and my personal favorite, he drinks anything out of anything he can find (bottoms of old soda bottles, tin foil you name it, he has drank out of it)



I layered one and a dabbed coat of Ricky over two coats of Zoya- Mitzi. I found this color to be very fitting to go under Ricky, green, to go with his addiction.



Last up, let's meet Bubbles. Oh Em Gee. I'm pretty sure I love Bubbles for every reason known to man. The main reason would be for his love of kitties. In the show Bubbles has numberous amounts of cats, wandering everywhere around him.



Bubbles is a clear base PACKED of iridescent glitters and shimmer. This polish hands down has to be the best polish in my collection *YES THAT IS HUGE!* But I couldn't stop looking at this. There are so many color shifts, imagine it layered over other colors *drooool*



I layered two coats of Bubbles over two coats of a plain black creme. GORGEOUS I TELL YOU!! Look at all the shimmer!!



I then decided to put matte topcoat onto this, to bring out the color shift from blue to purple.



This entire collection blew me out of the water and I am so glad I am the proud owner of this collection! Make sure to check out Daring Digits on facebook and also head over to her shop, the best thing is she offers both full size and mini size AND you get FREE SHIPPING on every order!!

Here is the gang:

Photo courtesy of google


What do you think? Have you seen Trailer Park Boys, do you have a favorite?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

*Products provided to me for my honest review*

2 comments:

  1. Bubbles is my fave !! It's just gorgeous !! Beautiful swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sammi!

    I normally don't stalk my reviewers, but I literally cried when you said that Bubbles was your fav. That means so much to me. Thank you for your honest review and awesome swatches <3

    ~Ash

    ReplyDelete