Monday, March 18, 2013

Chirality- Bundy Berries!

Hello My Sweets and Happy Monday! Today I have another new to me indie, Chirality. I had seen SO many beautiful swatches of this like that I just knew I had to pick a few up for myself... well a few.. turned into 7. I have issues, I know I know. Would anyone be interested in a haul post? It would consist of probably 60+ polishes and it would be for over the last month?


Here it is, in all her beautiful glory, Bundy Berries. Do you see this? OH EM GEE. I just about had a effing heart attack putting this on. Now, I'm not a HUGE blue fan but HELLO! I could wear this everyday if I could.. oh the possibilities would be endless if we had 100 fingers right?



Bundy Berries is a beautiful white crelly base full of bright neon blue and metallic blue glitters. NEON BLUE. Yes, they really are this bright IRL.



For this swatched I did two coats of Bundy Berries over two coats of Sinful Colors - White on White. I turned my bottle over for a couple of seconds to ensure glitter dispersal but overall I am SO pleased with the formula on this one and can't wait to try out the holo's that I ordered.



You can find Chirality Polish on her shop here as well as checking out her facebook for sneak peeks and new info. I'm really glad I ordered while she still had these bottles, I love bottle shapes and she will be switching to round bottles soon. Full size bottles retail for $7.00 USD, shipping is supper quick, once she sent mine I received them in a day (we both live in Phoenix)

What do you think of Bundy Berries? Do you have any Chirality Polish?

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment