Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Darling Diva- Bonnie Lassie

Good Day My Sweets! I'm back, yes, hopefully for good this time, My computer is finally home<3 I wanted to say a quick thank you to those of you who give me well wishes on my last post, it means the world to me that so many of you out there had such sweet things to say.

Today I have for you, Darling Diva- Bonnie Lassie. BL is part of Carrie's St. Patricks day line and I was really excited to get the chance to review this, as I have nothing like it in my stash! So let's get to the pictures shall we?



Bonnie Lassie is described as "a clear glitter topcoat polish with holographic green glitters mixed with white glitters and white bars with a little green shimmer tossed in for good measure" This polish is SO beautiful in person.



The holographic green and iridescent glitters really are what made this polish for me.



I layered one and a half coats of BL over two coats of Revlon- Rain Forest, followed by a coat of Seche Vite.



Check out that GLITTAH! I die!

Sorry to keep this post short and sweet, I've got 3 more 12 hour work days ahead of me before I have a day off, time to catch some zzz's!

You can find Darling Diva on etsy, and keep up to date with new collection releases on facebook. Carrie really is so amazing to work with and she never ceases to amaze me with how perfect her polish is.

Make sure to stop back by for the ABC challenge on Wednesday!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

*This polish was provided to me for my honest review*

2 comments: