Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABC Challenge: H- Glitter Daze- Hearts in Her Eyes

Happy Day Everyone! Today calls for the letter H for the ABC Challenge I am participating in! To be honest with you, when I was thinking about today I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to use. I thought about it all day while I was at work, and by the time I got home I still had no idea. So as I was getting started, I opened one of my "indie" polish drawers, and there she was, standing, label facing up, calling my name. Hearts in Her Eyes, how perfect was this?!?!! This is also one of my untrieds so how could I NOT use it?



I ordered a few GlitterDaze polishes during the "Free Sample February" and got lots of extra goodies in my box, a rose scented nail polish remover (this stuff is AMAZING by the way, I really hope they start selling it, I'm a HUGE fan of anything rose scented) a rose scented hand bath fizzy, and a sample of their body butter.



Hearts in Her Eyes is a gorgeous medium pink crelly, with loads of white, black, red and holo purple glitters, white hearts, and large black round glitters. This is SO squishy, and delicate and super girly.



This was a really easy polish to work with, no thickening or glooping, I did have to fish for the heart glitter a little bit, but nothing a quick turn of the bottle for a few moments couldn't have fixed!



For my swatch I used 3 thin coats of Hearts in Her Eyes with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Cult Nails- Wicked Fast.



I would highly recommend GlitterDaze, not only is their site EXTREMELY functional, but fasting was super quick and the packaging, oh lawdy, the packaging. I really wish I had gotten a picture of it, but they put so much detail and love into the packaging, I felt like I was opening presents on Christmas Day.



You can find GlitterDaze on their website here. Full size bottles go for $11.00 and mini's are $7.00. You will definitely be seeing more from me again, as I bought 7 other polishes:) WAHOO!



Until Next Time!
-Sammi

19 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!!! Love those big round black glittas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome glitter polish, love the base color too! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really super girly and super cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute but I think I'm not so happy with the large black glitters...I've seen these on a lot of polishes lately (including one I ordered!) so I have yet to decide if I love them or hate them.
    Beautiful pics btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you recommend it! I love the big black circle glitter and the hearts are too cute. Great pick for the H challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Base color is soooo pretty, but I'm not warming up to the big glitters yet either. I'd be happy with all the little dainties in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwww how cute and sweet! ^^ Reminds me of Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky lady. You open you polish drawer, and the answer to this week's "H" challenge stands before you. Damn, this is a gorgeous polish. It completely escaped my radar. It's stunning, and unfortunately for my bank balance, your pics strongly support your claims. Very nice.

    Big rose fiend here, too. I'm smitten over thoughts of gorgeoso polish, the rose remover and love-filled packaging. Better hide my credit card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so super girly, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love this, especially because of those giant round glitters!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am also a big fan of rose scent!
    This glitter is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this brand yet but it's very pretty, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, milky crelly polishes are my fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh! That is so pretty!! I can't get enough of indies and this is yet another brand I hadn't even heard of until now :)

    ReplyDelete