Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm alive!!

Hello my dear readers! Yes, its true I am still here! A few days after Christmas my laptop took a giant dump on me, therefore setting me to only use my phone. I made a decision that I wouldn't post from my phone because I didn't want you all to see smaller pictures, and them all clumped together at the end of the post. My laptop should FINALLY be back to me sometime next week, and I cant tell you how happy this makes me. I've missed you all so much and I cant wait to share my hauls, manis, and lots of reviews for you. I hope your as excited as I am!

HOWEVER! I made the decision to do one post from my phone, as I am participating in a new challenge started by Kimbers Lacquer Korner, the ABC challenge will start tomorrow and we will post once a week! So stay tuned and come back tomorrow, I apologize in advance for tomorrow's pictures btw;)

Until next time!
-Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment