Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bonita Polish- Pearly Pink?

Hello Beauties. Today I wanted to show you the Bonita Polish I used as underwear for Darling Diva Polish Pink Nightmare in this post here. This was sitting in my untried pile and when I saw it I knew it would be perfect undies, but I didn't know how much I would fall in love with it.



Like most of my Bonita polishes, this one does not have a name. So I have dubbed it, pearly pink. It's an almost lilac color with hints of blue and silver shimmer in it. I couldn't believe how perfect the formula was and how glossy it would be.



This is two coats with NO topcoat! Can you see all the shimmer? GAH, I die!





I found this as a set of 6 at my local Ross, and I ended up picking up two other sets as well and I am SO glad I did.

Have you seen Bonita in your Ross? I highly recommend them.

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

1 comment:

  1. I have the same set... Mine say the names on the side... the pink is called Fuchsia storm
    the rest are
    light blue- blue savannah
    sort of dark purple- purple art
    green- miss lemon
    yellow- limon
    orange- neon citrus

    ReplyDelete