Thursday, November 29, 2012

Orly- Fowl Play

Hello & Thank goodness it's almost Friday!! Oh how I've missed blogging and hope I can get back into a rhythm here soon. We are finally getting a good routine going so hopefully I'll be back full swing soon;) For now I've got a quick swatch of Orly Fowl Play.
I just about died when I first saw swatches of this color & I had to have it, I just so happened to come across it on clearance at Sally's & so it became mine! It's a lovely deep purple jelly with tons of multicolored flakes and light shimmer to it.



For my swatch I used three thin coats, and a coat of Seche Vite. I loved this color so much I wore it for 4 days. That's a good chunk of time for me;)



Fowl Play is part of Orly's Birds of a Feather collection which was released last fall. I've seen this at Sally's along with Lucky Duck and Sweet Peacock, I'm not sure if the others are part of the core line that Sally's carries.



I hope you enjoyed, and don't forget to enter my giveaway which ends in just a few hours! Will you be a lucky winner? ;)

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I got Sweet Peacock at Sally's and I just LOVE it!! I can't stop staring at my nails when I wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie, your swatches are what made me pick up sweet peacock<3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous shade!! Too bad I don't have it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I have this and haven't worn it much...I need to pull it out again.

    ReplyDelete