Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Nail Junkie- Candy Corn

Hello and Happy Sunday! Hope everyone had a great and restful weekend! I want this next month to go by quick as lightening! Today I have another Nail Junkie polish to show you. I adore her polishes and I think that she makes the most wonderful creations.




Candy Corn is a white jelly base filled with orange and yellow hex glitters which are PERFECT! I layered two coats of Candy Corn over two coats of China Glaze- Snow me white.



Isn't Candy Corn perfect for Halloween? I was going to stamp over it, but it was too perfect to cover with stamping.



You can find The Nail Junkie polishes here. They retail for $10 each but include free shipping AND when you purchase two or more you get a sample of her glitter removal pads and cutie balm, which is the BEST cuticle oil I've EVER used. It keeps my cuticles hydrated for HOURS!

What do you think of Candy Corn? Do you have any Nail Junkie polishes?

P.S In the middle of this post I received pictures of the custom polishes for my 200 follower giveaway and they are WONDERFUL! They are winter themed so stay tuned and share my page, only a few followers until the big day!

Until Next Time!
-Sammi

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Your application is perfection! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the evil little candy corn on the bottle! Too funny! Lovely polish :)

    ReplyDelete