Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge: Ghosts

Woohoo, another nail art challenge post! I'm slowly catching up but I am determined to get caught up! I also have a few Halloween polishes I want to post before Halloween arrives!



Today's challenge is ghosts, since I am in two different challenges I had to think of two different ghost posts, this one I actually got from one of my other challenge bloggers, Dahlia at datyorkLOVES if you haven't checked her out, you must! She always has great manis to post.

For this I used one coat of Black Expressionism, and for the eyes I used Kleancolor- Bikini Green.



This was a super simple mani, but I really loved the turn-out and will definitely be wearing these again before Halloween!





I hope you enjoyed my ghost post, Until Next Time!
-Sammi

4 comments: