Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday!

Happy Halloween my pretties! Where did the month go? It seems like it just flew right by! Anyone have any special plans for tonight? I'll be taking Isaac out trick or treating (hopefully it goes well;)) He is going to be a pirate, arrgg matey!

Today I have for you the last mani in this month's Go Pink Wednesday. I'm so glad I have been able to fulfill each of this months Wednesday mani's. This was really important for me to finish, and so be it I did it!



There are a lot of pieces to today's mani. I started off with a base of China Glaze- Naked. I should have taken swatch photo's of this before, because it is such a beautiful pink. I'll be wearing this a lot, so don't worry, you'll get pictures;) Then I used one coat of JENsations Like Magic (a holographic topcoat)on my pointer and pinky, and two coats on my middle and ring finger. I was so sad when I received my bottle of like magic, my bottle came broken:( I salvaged what I could into an empty bottle and I quickly emailed, not expecting a replacement as I offered to pay for a new bottle, but she offered to send a replacement. I received the second bottle, and as soon as I opened the mailbox, I smelt it. My poor bottle hadn't made it again. I let her know that it was okay, but she insisted on sending another replacement. I hope the third times a charm! (I did order two other polishes that came in perfect condition)



I then stamped on the hearts using BM-317 and Sinful Colors- Snow me White, followed by Seche Vite. My camera didn't pick up the holo as nicely as I wanted, and seeing as I did this at night with no sun, I didn't catch outside pictures. But non-the less, I loved how this came out.

I hope you've enjoyed your October, and I'll see you tomorrow to kick off November;)



Until Next Time!
-Sammi

8 comments:

  1. This is really pretty.

    I am currently running a competition on my blog at SparkleDust-BeautyUk.blogspot.co.uk

    UK only

    check it out

    kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant! come see my manicure, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so pretty and delicate! Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little harts!
    they're so subtile, sweet and cute!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww such pretty stamping, love the colours!

    Aysh xoxo

    ReplyDelete