Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Nail Junkie- Fish

Hello! *waves* I'm so excited for today's post, I've had this on for 4 days and can't stop staring at my nails.

Today I'm showing you The Nail Junkie - fish. Aleta has created some of the most unique polishes I have seen in the indie world. She has everything from flowers, fruits, and her most recent line, Animals! I hurried and snatched up two that I couldn't live without! Fish and flamingo (I will show flamingo in a later post) Fish is a multicolored polish which flashes from a silvery blue to almost a golden green, with lots of blue holographic and silver holographic glitters in it. This is so stunning, pictures don't do this baby justice.

Ide also like to add that everytime you purchase from the nail junkie 10% of the proceeds go to a charity of her choice, this one touched me as she picked The Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition. I was having a hard time deciding whether or not I was going to go forward with adoption or keep my son carter (due November 26th) being a single mother this was hard. Although, I decided to parent him and raise him with my 2 1/2 old I support every aspect of adoption so this really had a special place in my heart.

You can purchase Fish or any polishes from her other lines on her site for $10 with free domestic shipping. She also includes goodies with her polishes. (I LOVE cutie balm)

I hope you enjoy and until next time!

-sammi





7 comments:

  1. Wow I've had my eye on Fish for a while now. It looks amazing and it's great to hear that part of the sales goes to charity! What a wonderful and generous indie seller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is wonderful and is very responsive! These were flawless!

      Delete
  2. I love this, it's so shiny! I know someone has beaten me to it, but I've also nominated you for a Liebstar Award. I've really enjoyed seeing your nail polish adventures!

    http://naily-perfect.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/eeeeeeeep-amaze-balls-im-nominated.html

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish looks stunning on you! Thank you for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no thank you for making this wonderful polish!

      Delete