Monday, July 23, 2012

Guess whos baaaack?

That's right! Hello everyone! I've taken FAR too long of a break from my blog. I've been going through quit a few personal battles and basically pulled away from anything and everything that made me happy. But things have gotten better, not 100% but better and I'm really excited to get back to blogging and I hope you enjoy what I've got coming!

I've been on etsy quit a lot latley and have really built up my Indie collection. I even stalked llarowe to grab some Dollish Polish and CrowsToes in her recent launch. So what better way to start a new on the blog? An Indie of course!

Today for you I chose Pretty & Polished, jawbreaker. I have a love for this polish as it was the first indie I had ever purchased and I stalked her etsy as well. I have the original version before she reformulated so mine has square red glitters stuck to the bottom but it doesn't bother me one bit! This polish is beautiful and the name explains it insanley well. Its a white jelly base with multi colored shaped and sized glitters suspended in it. There is so much depth to it it is incredible!

I did two coats of jawbreaker, then decided to pull out my new bundle monster set. Can I just say that this set blew away my expectations? The images are much larger and a lot easier to transfer. I used plate bm-323 for the rose image and used both a red and blue polish. (I used sinful colors minis from winter 2011 collection but my bottles don't have names on them) followed by a coat of seche vite. I got so many compliments at work and it really boosted my spirits to post! Thank you so much and I hope you stick with me to show you what I've got! Until next time.

-sammi






2 comments:

  1. I like how you did the colored roses on top of a creamy glitter!! I want to try this asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:) Ide love to see pics after you do it:)

    ReplyDelete