Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Dream on

Hello and happy Tuesday! Boy am I beat today. We had overnight inventory at work lastnight and it just about killed me! Today I have a super fun mani. I got the idea from Chloe's nails. She does the most wonderful tape manis and if you haven't checked her out you should defanitley give her a follow! I used china glaze liquid leather as the base, essence holographic top coat layered on top, then taped off lines in the middle with sinful colors dream on, all topped with seche vite top coat. I got so many compliments on this and I loved wearing it! I hope all is well with everyone and don't forget!

Once I hit 50 followers ill be doing a sweet giveaway! Until next time!

-sammi








1 comment:

  1. i love the mani i just wished your pictures were bigger! :(

    ReplyDelete