Saturday, January 7, 2012

Disco dolls, meet leopard.

Hello everyone and what a new year this is turning out to be! Sorry for the lack of posting, work has had me caught up but I do have plenty of mani pics to show!

Today's mani was inspired by my sisters bedroom, sounds odd but her room is jungle themed with gold trim and figurines. It's beautiful! So I came up with this simple mani, I used NOPI disco dolls from the kardashian collection. I am in love with this collection. The colors and formulas (especially the glitters) are perfect especially for winter! Disco dolls is a super packed gold glitter in a clear jelly base with green red and silver glitters scattered throughout. Perfect three coat opaque glitter. Then I used china glaze liquid leather to free hand the tips as well as paint the leopard spots. I just got a new gold striper and used that as an accent stripe. Topped it all off with two thick coats of seche vite! I absoloutley loved wearing this, it made me feel animalistic;) until next time!

-sammi





1 comment: