Saturday, December 17, 2011

Beyond the mistle toe

Hello everyone! Sorry for being mia! work has been super crazy and by the time I get home I am beat to shreds.

Today I have color clubs beyond the mistletoe from this years holiday glitter collection. I am absoloutley in LOVE with these! 4 out of the 6 colors have holographic glitters! Seriously, who could not love these? I will be posting color clubs over the next few days because I love them so much and they are perfect for Christmas time!

Beyons the mistletoe is a beautiful green jelly base packed with dense silver green and holographic glitters! My pictures do NOT do this one justice, my camera wont pick up its true color:( these pictures were taken in artificial light and outdoors in the shade (granted we are in Arizona and the one day I choose to take pictures its cloudy and rainy, BOO)

Do you have this set? What is your favorite glitter? Until next time!

-sammi





No comments:

Post a Comment