Sunday, November 20, 2011

Holo chrome

Yay for two mani posts in a day! I decided I wanted to go with one of the new kleancolors I just got in the mail the other day. It took a while but I finally chose holo chrome. I had read a lot about how kleancolor polishes were really smelly, boy was I hit with a surprise when I first opened the bottle. It was the strongest polish I had smelt yet! But for 1.75 this mani sure was worth it! Holo chrome is a beautiful almost deep purple base splashed with tons of holographic and chrome holo flanked (hence the name of it;)) for my mani I layered two coats over wet n' wilds black creme, topped with seche vite. Next time I put it on I think I will layer it over a royal blue or deep plum. Enough chit chat and on to the pictures! I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!

-sammi





No comments:

Post a Comment